Refunds & Return Policy
1.0 Orders, Payment and Pricing
1.1 Ordering Online
- Orders can be placed online by clicking the “ADD TO BASKET” button which can be found:
- Below the product image on the product category listing page;
- Or below the item description on the product page that you wish to purchase.
- Clicking the “ADD TO BASKET” button will automatically add the product to your shopping cart, while not committing you to the purchase. You will also be automatically redirected you to the “SHOPPING CART” page where you will see the product(s) in your cart listed.
- To continue with your purchase you will need to first calculate your shipping costs in the “CALCULATE SHIPPING” section on the shopping cart page.
To calculate your shipping charge:
- Choose your Country and State from the drop down boxes.
- Type in the postcode of where the item will be shipped to.
- Click on the “UPDATE TOTALS” button.
- You should now see in the “BASKET TOTALS” section your shipping options and relevant charges.
If there are multiple shipping options available please choose the one that suits your requirements.
Your basket total will automatically update to calculate the total cost of your product(s) and your selected shipping charge.
- To proceed with your purchase either:
- Select the “PayPal” button to use Paypal for your purchase or;
- Select the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button to view and use alternate payment options (see 1.2 below to view available “PAYMENT OPTIONS”)
- To continue shopping, simply choose another link or product category from the top navigation menu.
1.2 Payment Options
Online orders can be paid using the following methods: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Bank Transfer.
Company cheques are accepted for online orders, however the order will only be released for shipping once the funds have cleared.
Bank Transfers are accepted online, we ask that you enter the Transaction ID as the payment reference in your bank transfer to avoid the order being delayed.
Phone orders can be paid using the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, BPay, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
Company cheques are accepted via phone orders, however the order will only be released for shipping once the funds have cleared.
If you need further information on how you can pay for your order, contact our national sales and customer service team on 1300 476 258
1.3 Pricing & Discounts:
- The prices for products are displayed on the webpage for that product.
- For discounts available for volume purchases contact our national sales team on 1300 476 258
- Please do not request discounted or special pricing for any product or quantity for which we have a published price on our website.
- Pricing for any given product is liable to change at any time without notice.
1.4 Upon Receipt of Goods:
- Inspect for damage, incorrect or missing goods.
- If product damage or an order error is suspected:
- We ask that you notify us immediately, within 5 days of delivery of the order.
- We ask that you take detailed photographs of the damage and email them to email@example.com
- We ask that you keep all boxes and packing materials and re-package the products as they were received.
1.5 Goods and Services Tax (GST):
We are required to automatically charge and withhold the applicable GST for orders to be delivered to addresses within Australia.
2.0 Shipping and Delivery
2.1 Shipping Timeframes:
Please note that the timeframes supplied are to be used as a guide only. Bayside Scaffolding will not be held responsible for costs and expenses arising from deliveries that fall outside these guidelines.
2.2 Shipping Costs:
- Shipping Costs for your order are automatically calculated at the Shopping Cart stage of your transaction.
- If Shipping Costs are not displaying, you must enter your Country, State and Postcode in the Calculate Shipping section and then click on the Update Totals buttons so the system can generate a Shipping Cost based on your shipping postcode.
- Please note that shipping costs are based on the average size and weight of a 6.0 Metre High Mobile Tower. Shipping charges are subject to review and change prior to shipment. You will be contacted if additional charges apply to shipping your order.
2.3 Shipping Times:
Our super efficient picking staff pack your item for Shipping the same day. For Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne metro deliveries we ask that you allow 1-2 business days to receive your Goods. For all other locations we ask that you allow 3-5 business days to receive your goods.
Is your shipment running late? Please contact our national sales and customer service team on 1300 796 305 for assistance.
2.4 Additional Shipping Information:
- We primarily use Mainfreight for interstate and regional shipments, and Century Couriers for metro shipments, while some orders may be shipped using local couriers.
- Due to our express dispatch process we are unable to make changes to the shipping address once the order is confirmed.
- Customers must be present upon delivery to receive the Goods and unload them from the transport vehicle. Delivery drivers do not assist in unloading the Goods.
- Our freight contractors allow 10 minutes to unload Goods by hand. Extra charges may apply to orders if the hand unload time exceeds 10 minutes.
3.0 Returns Procedures & Policy
We cannot accept returns or refunds for change of mind reasons.
3.1 Returns Policy
- It is the responsibility of the Customer/Purchaser to ensure, prior to ordering, that the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which they intend to use it.
- Bayside Scaffolding provides product specifications including, photographs, dimensions, applications and product features on each specific product to ensure prior to ordering that the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which they intend to use it.
- Refunds for change of mind reasons for our range of products will not be granted.
- Returns and/or refunds will only be granted on Goods with an inherent manufacturing defect.
- All returned items must be re-packaged and returned in their original packaging. This is the only way to ensure that damage has not occurred during the return delivery.
- Any goods that are returned damaged (except where the damage is an inherent defect or otherwise occurred after original dispatch from our premises) will not be credited.
- Credits will not be issued on any shipping costs for return shipping. This cost is the responsibility of the customer. We advise customers to take shipping insurance on return merchandise.
- Please allow up to twenty eight (28) business days from the date of delivery of the return before we complete our appraisal and approve the credit – if deemed to be warranted.
- Refunds will not be granted due to delays in delivery.
- The above is not intended to limit our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law in respect of consumer guarantees, including obligations on returns and refunds for defective product.
4.0 Trade Buyers & Resellers
4.1 Trade Discounts and Resellers
Our business model is built on a flexible structure that allows us to offer trade and reseller discounts on bulk purchases. For more information on bulk order discounts, contact us on 1300 476 258